Is it possible to make custom fields visible on the board card? And/or make it usable for filters?

Options
Natalie Kettelhake
Natalie Kettelhake DE Business Posts: 5 Beginner

I want to use custom fields but cannot use them with the board filters or see them on the board overview. They are only visible when I open the detailed view of a task.

Is there a way to make them visible and/or usable for filters?

If not: I suggest that as a function. ;)

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again @Natalie,

that's a very interesting question, and you're right. The custom fields are only visible in the related project tasks. It's a nice idea to integrate them in the filter feature. If you like, you can submit a related feature request 👍️

In the meantime, I'd like to suggest using the tags feature. It offers a lot of opportunities, works like a charm with the filter and also with the reports feature.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Natalie Kettelhake
    Natalie Kettelhake DE Business Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

Thanks Jörg.

I will submit a feature request soon, then. :)

Best regards, Natalie