Can I create a report that will contain completed tasks after the Due Date for a specific user?

Options
sorinvilcea
sorinvilcea EN Pro Posts: 3 New Here
edited August 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello,

Is there any way to create a report that will contain completed tasks after the Due Date for a specific user?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @sorinvilcea and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can create reports for completed tasks, customize them and if you'd like to add a filter, you can click on the plus symbol. Then you have further filtering options.

You may try out the tag feature too. Let's say, you create tags with the names of team members and assign the name-tags to corresponding tasks. This way you can add a filter for the specific users to your reports.

I hope, this information is of help for you.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• sorinvilcea
    sorinvilcea EN Pro Posts: 3 New Here
    Options

Hello,

I already done this sorting in the report dashboard, but I can all see the completed task.

What I need to see is "the completed tasks after the set deadline has passed" in order to be sure that my team members respect the deadline that we agree togheter.

Is there any solution for that?

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi again @sorinvilcea,

I understand what you mean. Unfortunately, this feature is not (yet) available. If you'd like to see that implemented in MeisterTask, feel free to submit a related feature request 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.