Payment issue

Options
Shaun Gaston
Shaun Gaston EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited August 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi

I selected the Meister Bundle Pro for payment. However, on completion of payment only half the amount was deducted and I recieved no email confirmation or change in Plan status. (Logged in on one email address.)

Support requested through email, however, no response.

Payment confirmed through bank.

Can someone please advise how to resolve this?

Thank you

Shaun

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Shaun Gaston and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I'll inform the Meister-Team. I'm sure, you'll get help as soon as possible 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Shaun Gaston
    Options

Thank you for the very fast reply Jörg.

Regards

Shaun

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Shaun Gaston,

I just checked in the backend and see that, unfortunately, your payment hasn't gone through.

If you paid via the web, please contact your credit card provider, bank, or PayPal to find out what the problem is. You can also try to use a different credit card or pay via PayPal. If this is not possible, you can buy a subscription via the Google Play Store or iOS App Store as well.

If you paid via Google or App store, please contact their support teams.

I'm sorry I can't help you!

Best,

Miša

• Shaun Gaston
    Options

Hi Miša

Thank you for checking, I will try again with a different card.

Regards

Shaun