Number icons disappeared?

Options
ingkavet
ingkavet EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Hi, I've been a paid user of Mindmeister for about 7 years. I used to use numbers all the time on my mind maps. It seems the new interface did away with them. Or can someone point to where they are hiding?

thanks

Andrew

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @ingkavet and welcome to the community 👋🙂

First…it's great to have you here with your long time experience with MindMeister. And now let's see, how we can solve your problem together:

• What exactly do you mean with the numbers?
      Is it related to format and stylize on PC or applying formats and styles in mobile App?
    • Are you facing this problem after the switch to the new editor? Maybe disappeared prioritizing numbers from the old editor? If so:

Prioritizing numbers are unfortunately no longer working in the new editor and will look like this now:
      What you can do is, to simply write the number between two colons:

Feel free to tell me more about the problem and to publish a screenshot from your related mind map. Otherwise, I hope I could at least provide some clarity 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• ingkavet
    ingkavet EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

That was super helpful. Is there a master list of shortcuts like this somewhere?

thanks!
    Andrew

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

You're very welcome 🙏

Here are some keyboard shortcuts for MindMeister, that might be of interest for you 😉

Best, Joerg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.