[CURRENT BUG]: "Sorry, we couldn’t find what you were looking for."

Options
fellipeferini
fellipeferini EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited August 2023 in Ask the Community

I'm trying to click on the map I created, but I can't access it... I get this message all the time:

Sorry, we couldn’t find what you were looking for. It may have been moved or removed.

I had shared the map with a friend, and soon after, I couldn't access it anymore. The map is super important; I really need it for our company project.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Reburgerin Hi Heidi!

Just made a change to your account — you should be able to access these maps. Let me know if this has worked on your end!

-Andrew

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Options

Hi @fellipeferini — I'm investigating this bug with our team. Could you let me know the Browser and Operating system you are using?

Best,

Andrew

• Andrew Lapidus
    Options

Hi @fellipeferini — Just made some changes in the backend — did this fix things on your side?

• Heike Gruber
    Heike Gruber DE Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    Options

Hi, same problem in my account.

Shared maps cannot be accessed on click. Message "Sorry, we couldn’t find what you were looking for. It may have been moved or removed." shows up.

I can only open the map by clicking on the three dots and say "open".

The opened map is not editable for me, although I am the admin.

Browser: Firefox and Chrome

Operating System: Windows 10

Thanks in advance

Best

Heike

• Heike Gruber
    Options

Seems to me as there is a problem with the map-urls: The generated link starts with https://mm.tt/…

This link does not work.

In my case it works, when mm.tt is replaced with www.mindmeister.com

Best
    Heike

• Heike Gruber
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus Hi Andrew, thanks a lot, now it works! Best, Heike

• Louise Sarvari
    Louise Sarvari EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Hi

I have the same problem. I created and shared a map with a friend and now the link is not working and I don't have access even though I upgraded my account. Please help me.

I only get the "cannot find the specific map" error.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hey @Louise Sarvari,

I just changed something in the backend. It should be fine now!

Let me know if it's resolved.

Best,

• Louise Sarvari
    Louise Sarvari EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Hi, thank you for helping.

Unfortunately it still is not working. This is the link that won't work: https://mm.tt/map/2519178174?t=DdauAJz1mc