Bulk Export or Invitation of MindMaps

Options
Oliver Wich
Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor

How can i export or invite People 100+ Mind-Maps with "one" click?

I know about the function of a back-up, but the it will be ALL the Maps (also personal ones which i clearly don't want).

If i would have to do it manually, i would go crazy 🤪

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi Oliver — It might not be exactly what you're looking for (and you might already know about this), but the way I'd probably go about this is by having a user group which is pre-invited to the 100+ maps. Then I can simply add additional users to the group and they will immediately receive access to the maps.

Unfortunately this is sort of the reverse of what you might be imagining, but I hope it might help? Would also be interested in other feedback from users — I know @Emily just collected a growing list of invite links in a shared Doc for her students, that might be another option.

Best,

Andrew

• Oliver Wich
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus THX alot :)

Yes i do use user groups. No i am facing the situation that i want to offer 100+ pre-build Mind-Maps for people outside of my team, so i need to export them… ;) As i see it this will be a "mega-pint-of-red-wine-task" doing it 100+ times separately 🤣

@Emily I would be really interested about this list of invite links to different groups

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

Hello to you both! Yes, I have a shared doc on our learning platform which includes the "Share" link for all maps in the class. This is only max 10 maps, however. Pulling the link for 100 might be more of a keg-of-red-wine task 🥴

Is it possible to export 100 maps?!

• Oliver Wich
    Options

Can you explain more about this share link? Do you have a link for each specific map right?