[RESOLVED] Mind map branches freezing (Замедление работы)

Options
Мария Кизима
Мария Кизима EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Good afternoon! In the last 2 weeks noticed that the maps began to hang when moving blocks, opening branches. Cleaned the cache. We work in Chrome

Добрый день! В последние 2 недели заметили, что стали зависать карты при перемещении блоков, открытии веток. Чистили кэш. Работаем в Chrome

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @makizima,

Could you also make sure Chrome is updated and log out and log back in again?

Does the same happen in other browsers?

Can you try in Incognito mode?

Please let me know if the issue persists!

Best,

Miša

• Мария Кизима
    Options

Thank you for the answer. We've tried, but nothing fixed. What else could we try?

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting!

Please provide me with the following details to investigate the issue further:

• Is this behavior occurring only in Chrome?
    • How long have you been experiencing this behavior? Has anything in particular happened during that time?
    • What operating systems and browser versions do you use?

Via DM, could you please send me the name of the affected map?In addition, could you grant us support access to your account? To do this: head over to your policies section in your accounts area (follow this link) to access this section directly and grant our team Support Access.

Thanks!

Best,

• Мария Кизима
    Options
    1. Да, в Chrome. В Edge немного лучше, но тоже плохо
    2. Примерно месяц
    3. operating systems-Microsoft Windows 10. / browser versions- Chrome116.0.5845.142
    4. Это происходит во всех картах, которые используются в течение месяца. Например, "АРХИТЕКТУРА ФРАНШИЗЫ БАНК ЕДЫ "РУСЬ"

Доступ службе поддержки предоставим

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Thank you!

I'll update this thread with any info from the devs.

Best,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Could I kindly ask you for a video with DEV console opened please?

Our devs tried to reproduce the issue. Both tries ended up only with a small delay (3-4 seconds), but none of the branches actually froze.

Best,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi! Could you please let me know whether you're still facing this issue?

Best,