Insert a picture directly to the task comments by Ctrl+V

Options
Watcharin Saardwong
Watcharin Saardwong EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited September 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

It would be helpful if we can paste a picture directly to the task (in the conversation tab/ comments section) by using Ctrl+V similar to Trello.

Could you please consider to develop this feature.

Thank you,

Watcharin

4 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Admin
    Options

Hey!

This is already offered. Is it not working for you?

Best,

Miša

• Watcharin Saardwong
    Options

This function is not similar with Trello. In meister task can drag picture file and drop directly to the card as attachment file. but in Trello we can use Ctrl+C in Snipping Tools and paste to conservation box in the card. please find below for a sample.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Admin
    Options

Hi,

You can paste into a task in MeisterTask (see screenrecording). It doesn't work if you click in the "Click to add a comment box" but if you simply open a task and click Ctrl + V, it will paste what you have in your clipboard.

It will add the image to the Attachments section.

Am I misunderstanding?

Best,

• Watcharin Saardwong
    Options

Hello,

I have tried as your recommendation. Ok, it works very well. but the picture will add to attachment section not in conversion like trello. If we can add picture into the conversation box that will helpful for showing the example or capture the screen to explain something out of only text.

Is that possible to have something like this ?

Thank you,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hey,

Yes, you're right - It is slightly different. I will edit your post to make that clear and specific!

Best,

Miša

• Watcharin Saardwong
    Options

Great!, I hope that will be coming soon.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

Interessting that nobody gave an vote here. I realy like this idea… Common volks, vote up for this feature! 😉👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited March 11
    Options

Absolutely agree with you, Rooster. I'm in too 👍️

Sometimes it would be nice to insert a specific screenshot into a comment instead of having to describe the file, that the comment belongs to. Cool request @Watcharin Saardwong 😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.