How to automatically divide a piece of text, consisting of sections A, B, and C, into many topics?

Options
danmu
danmu EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited September 2023 in Ask the Community

How to automatically divide a piece of text, consisting of sections A, B, and C, into multiple topics?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @danmu,

If you would like to work with an editor, to write down and separate your tasks as notes, you can do it as shown below:

Create a new mind map and choose outline mode in the lower-left corner of MindMeister:

Choose and copy your notes:

Import them to MindMeister's outline mode window:

Switch back to mind map mode and you can use it like this:

or what kind of mind map you else like:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @danmu and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Can you please explain, what exactly you mean with "split topics" and divide a piece of text?

Is your question related to creation of topics? Or related to text within a topic?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• danmu
    danmu EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited September 2023
    Options

Sorry, @Joerg Koper, I forgot to respond earlier; it's been a while since I checked. Let me provide a detailed explanation of my requirement now.

For example, I have a series of tasks: 'Tasks for Today,Tasks for Tomorrow,Tasks for the Day After Tomorrow' separated by commas. I currently input this string into a mind map tool. What I'm looking for is a button or functionality that can quickly transform this string into three categories:

Category A: Tasks for Today
    Category B: Tasks for Tomorrow
    Category C: Tasks for the Day After Tomorrow

This is my requirement, and I believe I've expressed it quite clearly.

i hope i can sperate string into different topic with a specific delimiter