How to fix map not syncing from PC to app on iphone/ipad with wifi?

kwokth
kwokth EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited September 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello,

I'm having trouble in regard to syncing the information that I typed in my computer and it not showing up on my app on iphone/ipad despite it was worked with internet connection. It has been a day since I updated it and it still has not update automatically. The only way I figure to fix it is to delete the app and redownload it, which is not practical. Maybe the issue was the fact that I am using the old map editor? I really much prefer the old one for its organizational quality of what I am using it for.

Best Answer

• kwokth
    kwokth EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Answer ✓

Thanks everyone. It is still not working on my end, but I will actively work with the support to get this sorted.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @kwokth and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I will inform the team about your feedback, and I'm sure, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi Kwoth, I'm investigating this with our devs now — to be clear, you're referring to sync between the Legacy MindMeister editor (web) with the MindMeister mobile app, correct?

Best,

Andrew

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

In any case, this should be working — I'm getting our support team involved, who will reach out via E-Mail ASASP!