[RESOLVED] Export to PDF with problem

Options
Vinícius Taddone
Vinícius Taddone EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi everyone,

When I export to PDF file there are some mistakes: appear large boxes, and no integration with the first topic. There is a large space between first topic to second.

Please see attached. Could you contact me when it's fixed?

Thank you,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Vini,

@Joerg Koper reported the same but then he closed the browser and re-started it with a fresh cache again and it worked.

Could you try this and let me know if the issue is resolved?

Best,

Answers

• Sergio Eduardo Tally Ramirez
    Sergio Eduardo Tally Ramirez EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

When I export to jpg the resolution is so bad that it is not readable. Also, sometimes the complete map does not appear.

I have a semi-annual subscription to Edu Pro

• rafaelkraisch
    rafaelkraisch EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I am having the same problem…

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all,

Sorry about this - It seems to be a bug.

Please provide us with the following information:

• Device details for your computer:
      • Used browser including version number (instructions here)
      • Operating System including version number (instructions here)
    • A short video (screencast) to illustrate the issue, including the developer console:
      • Please open the developer console (Mac: CMD+ ALT (option) + I, All other devices: CRTL+ALT + I) or by using these instructions
      • In the Developer Console, click on the "Console" tab and refresh the page (CTRL+R)
      • Reproduce the issue
      • Send us a screen recording of your whole screen with the opened developer console as described above
    • Please enable support access. (instructions here)

Finally, does this happen with all maps? If not, please share the name of the affected map.

This info from you each will help us investigate the cause!

Best,

Mișa

• Rebeka Prez
    Rebeka Prez EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

The same is happening with me

• Vinícius Taddone
    Options

Hi Misa,

Thats my informations:

• Google CHROME: Versão 115.0.5790.170 (Versão oficial) (x86_64)
    • mac OS Catalina:
      Versão 10.15.7 (19H2026)

Look this video to understand the bug:

https://www.loom.com/share/079b4c6e06b7477cbb399ba8ea1da16e?sid=fbe826b6-a0c5-49dc-9672-301310a75d63

Thank you.

Await you back.

• Elliot64
    Elliot64 EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

This is happening to me as well when I export to PNG. I am ending up with cropped maps

• Elliot64
    Elliot64 EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

I am exporting important maps and when I open the downloaded png files I'm only able to see a portion of the map and not the whole thing. Is there a fix for this?

• Vinícius Taddone
    Options

Yes, everyone. There are also bugs when we export to JPG and PNG. I've tried to print, and the issue persists.

• Sergio Eduardo Tally Ramirez
    Sergio Eduardo Tally Ramirez EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Windows 11 Home, Edge Version 117.0.2045.47 (Official build) (64-bit)

Short Video https://1drv.ms/v/s%21ApJTbITvsRh7yL9UPBTqDOgbsrnr-w?e=1xW27O

Support access is enable.

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Thanks for the info!

The devs have found a potential fix and will be testing it today.

Thanks for your continued patience :).

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi,

The devs have implemented a fix. Can somebody please confirm that exports function again?

Best,

Mișa

• Vinícius Taddone
    Options

Hi Misa, the problem persists when we export to PDF file.

Please, can you check again?

Let me know when I can try again.

Regards,

Vini

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have tested the export feature out today, and I'm happy to confirm Miša's information. It works like a charm again. Please keep in mind, that the export into a PowerPoint presentation is not including a preview image in the header.

If you'd love to see this implemented, feel free to have a look at my related feature request and ideally leave your vote 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Vinícius Taddone
    Options

Hi Joerg, good to see you here to help us. For me, the Bug persists.

Well, I've restarted my Chrome, clean cookies, and open a new anonimous window to simulate to you again.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Vinícius, this is an awesome-designed mind map. As far as I can see, there seem to be some rendering problems. But, the developers can judge that best 😅

I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible 🤞

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.