How to Make a Map for Staircase Goal Setting?

Options
Gabriel Nunez
Gabriel Nunez EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi there! I am looking for way to create a map so that it illustrates a staircase to indicate the steps I need to take to get to a goal. Anyone have a clever way of doing this? Closet thing I could think of is the list option however that is not quite what I am looking for. I would rather prefer a list that rises not declines. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @gnunez and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I understand, what you mean. But, please keep in mind, that a staircase needs space (if it becomes a long one) and can therefore cause a lot of scrolling or big print-outs.

If you want to create a scenario like a staircase, you can do it best by creating an image for the main topic and then to create the single steps around the main topic. When you close them, you always have the opportunity to open only the one, that you're working on.

You can see an example in this mind map from the MindMeister Universe:

Another, very nice solution could be, to create floating topics and to place them the way you'd love to see them. This way you can group corresponding parts, maybe around an image or even like a staircase 😉

Have fun being creative and trying everything out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.