Why is my search not working?

Options
Jekaterina Sustrova
Jekaterina Sustrova EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello ,

Would like to ask my search button not working any more why ?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I understand what you mean, Jekaterina 🙂

The feature is working in another way. Let's say, you are working in your mind map from the picture. You have searched for a word "it" and MindMeister shows you all the relevant suggestions.

Here we see, what you have clicked on:

When you have a look at your mind map, you'll see, which node is active after clicking on the result. Clicking on another search result would show you the next corresponding node. If you click on a result, related to a note or comment, MindMeister will show you the corresponding node, containing it.

Is that working in your mind map?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @Jekaterina and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Did you try to search for a mind map within a mind map? That doesn't work for me either. This only works from the main areas of MindMeister.

If you're searching for content within a mind map, you can do so 😉

Here you'll find some more information about using the search function in MindMeister.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Jekaterina Sustrova
    Jekaterina Sustrova EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Hello Jörg,

Exactly this search is not working any more.

its find but when i choose something its nit selecting it like basically showing but not possible to select it .