Notes disappeared - how to recover them?

Options
Don Rien
Don Rien EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

I just opened mind meister clicked on a few to expand them I had to leave at that time.

I came back to mind meister and can not see the added notes that were there before I clicked on them.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @dondor and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you checked, if the nodes (hopefully) only have been collapsed again after re-opening? Or are they definitely deleted? If so, I will try to get the Meister-Team aboard for further assistance.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Don Rien
    Don Rien EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Guten Tag

If the nodes are the spot where you can expand and see more, they are not there now.

Thanks for the response

Don

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Don,

have you checked the history of the map, and can you see the last versions? Maybe you can try to restore one of the earlier ones. A screenshot would be helpful.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.