Is there a current version of a Chrome Extension for MeisterTask/MindMeister?

Options
Denise Howard
Denise Howard EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello, Is there a current version of a Chrome Extension for MeisterTask/MindMeister? I tried to add it to my computer and it said it wasn't available on my Chrome even though I did the latest update. My current version of Chrome is — Version 117.0.5938.149 (Official Build) (x86_64). Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edit: I found out how to add the extension and now trying to figure out how if I'm in a webpage or other document can I add it directly as a task to either Mind Map or Tasks?

Best Answer

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey, @DH ,

sounds like you already found out how to add it - nice! The extension provides access to your mind maps from the Chrome Toolbar.

So if you are in a webpage or other document and want to add a task to an existing mind map, then all you have to do is to quickly click in the toolbar on the MindMeister icon.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @DH and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you checked out this documentation for further assistance?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.