Assistance Required: Resolving 'Cannot read properties of undefined' Error on MindMeister

Options
Jared Sewell
Jared Sewell EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I am encountering an unexpected error while attempting to paste text into a new level on a MindMeister topic, a process that has been error-free in my several years of using the platform. The error manifests as follows: Upon opening a new level and pasting the desired text, I proceed to resize the level by scrolling down. However, the content vanishes, and an error message stating "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'message')" appears at the bottom of my screen, as depicted in the attached image.

While I am inclined to think this might be a transient issue, I am seeking guidance to better understand the nature of this error and to explore any potential workarounds or resolutions that might be available.

I appreciate all attention to this matter and look forward to insightful responses.

Warmest regards,

Jared Sewell

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Jared Sewell and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I'd love to help you, but I'm afraid I don't understand the question 😅
    Can you please show some screenshots or a screen record of the described behaviour?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.