Where do "removed or moved" maps go?

Options
MiniP
MiniP EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Hiya,

I had created a map for my University studies, and hadn't saved it yet as I was going back and forth with it and adding more research in when I had cleared cookies and history to clean space on computer. I tried to log back in, and it's telling me that my map has been moved or removed, however I can't seem to find it anywhere and I put so much work into it! Please help!

I do have the url that should open the map if that helps?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @MiniP and welcome to the community 👋🙂

If you have deleted a mind map by yourself, please have a look at this help file about restoring deleted mind maps. Please keep in mind, that this feature is only available for personal, pro and business users:

If this behaviour is based on a bug, the developers will investigate and try to solve it as soon as possible. I will inform the team as a precaution 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.