[CURRENT BUG] Unable to move nodes on IOS

Options
JHB
JHB EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

I use Mind Meister on the Mac and on both of my IOS devises (iPad and iPhone). It worked all fine until about 2 weeks ago, and then the IOS devises just stopped any ability to move nodes around, etc etc

Everything works fine with moving and re arranging nodes on the web version on my Mac, but all movements are locked and I cannot re arrange anything on either of my IOS devises. Why is this please? One day a week or more ago, IOS movements of nodes just stopped working. I can still use all versions, and I can create new topics etc, but if I want to move something, only on the Mac.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JHB,

Sorry for the frustration here — our team is aware of this bug and we're implementing a fix ASAP. I'll keep this thread updated with more information as it becomes available.

Best, Andrew

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @JHB — we just released an update which has fixed this problem for most users. Can you confirm that you can now move topics on iOS?