🚀 New Release: Subtasks!
Hi all! Today, the team is rolling out a long-awaited feature to all MeisterTask Business users: Subtasks!
Subtasks allow you to break down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks, giving you more clarity and control over your projects.
💡Subtasks at a Glance:
- Subtasks are available to all Business users.
- Subtasks have all the functionalities of tasks — including independent assignees, due dates, tags, etc.
- Subtasks can be moved to any project, regardless of where the parent task is located.
- Toggle between hiding/showing subtasks on your project board from the filters sidebar.
- Project administrators can enable/disable subtasks from the Project Settings menu.
- More information can be found in our Help Center.
🧭 What's Next:
Next feature releases scheduled for MeisterTask and MeisterNote:
- Convert checklists to subtasks
- Convert existing tasks to subtasks
- Improved MeisterTask ←→ MeisterNote integration
- Ask Meister AI (Currently in Beta)
- MeisterNote Functionality on MeisterTask Mobile Apps
As always, we're happy to get your feedback on this update! Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Free Online Courses:
- All Categories
- MeisterTask Feature Board
- MeisterTask Academy
- Help Center
- 946 MindMeister
- 662 MeisterTask
- 175 MeisterNote
- Ask a Question
- Community auf Deutsch
- 215 MeisterTask - DE
- 69 Community Central
- 6 MindMeister en Español