Is Mindmeister compatible with Dragon Professional Software?

Options
Roo
Roo EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Although I've used Mindmeister successfully in the past, the support team told me that Mindmeister no longer works with Dragon Premium 13. I have to use a voice dictation software because my arms are paralysed and wondered if Mindmeister is compatible with Dragon Professional 16.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Roo — sorry I missed this ticket! I'm not 100% sure what the issue would be here, but I've forwarded it to our support team for closer investigation. They should get in touch with you ASAP!

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Roo
    Roo EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited October 2023
    Options

Previously I hadn't had any issues. Now I find that I struggle to even start a new map cannot add new level topics and I cannot edit my old maps whether to add sister topics, notes or comments. I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking premium 13 to dictate my input and for mouse control and wondered if it's a compatibility issue.

I look forward to hearing from people as until now I found mindmeister straightforward and effective.

Thank you.
    Roo

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Roo ! Thanks for reaching out — I'm investigating this with our team right now and will get back to you with an answer ASAP!

Best,

Andrew