[IN DEVELOPMENT] AI writing aid in MeisterNote

Options
Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi all — wanted to keep our users in the know with MeisterNote development!

Along with the "Ask Meister AI" feature [Currently in Beta] our development team is currently exploring the possibility of further developing AI writing aids for MeisterNote:

Some solutions currently being considered:

• Improve writing
  • Fix spelling & grammar
  • Summarize
  • Elaborate
  • Simplify
  • Change tone
  • etc…

This initiative is currently in an exploratory phase, but would love to hear your thoughts and discussion on this potential new feature!

Best,

Andrew

Tagged:
6 votes

In Development · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited October 2023
    Options

This definitely deserves many votes and comments, Andrew 👍️

• I have experienced some problems, when it came to wordings with single and multiple naming.
    • The AI feature sometimes seems to end up in an endless search loop

Example

Question: Show me everything about the topic lean management. (result within seconds)

Question: Show me all about the topic lean. (endless loop)

Question: What kind of information do we have about lean? (no result)

Question: What kind of information do we have about lean management? (endless loop)

Question: What are the topics of the standard services of our agency (fast nice-try-result 😊)

Question: What are the standard services of our agency? (no results at all)

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Thanks for the feedback on Ask Meister AI @Joerg Koper ! I've forwarded it to Kevin and the team. 🙌

Out of curiosity — have you used any AI writing aids for producing content in the past? Do you think something like the above feature would be useful for MeisterNote?

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited October 2023
    Options

To be honest, I have written all the content by myself. That's why I have been so impressed with the summaries, the Meister AI has written out of it. It nearly fits into my writing style.

A further example of an impressing, AI-generated summary:

There are only a few sections so far in my testing where the AI has put content together a little awkwardly. But I am convinced that it will be able in the near future to produce an output that relies on my agencies style 🙂

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Jerry Garden
    Jerry Garden MT Tester, DE Pro Posts: 14 Active Contributor
    Options

Some solutions currently being considered:

Improve writing

Fix spelling & grammar

Summarize

Elaborate

Simplify

Change tone

etc…

The AI, solutions being considered seem great and would provide a great option to adjust/check your text to your likings without having a time intensive checkup by yourself or another person…

Also it would be a great feature to have a Speech to Text feature so that u can dictate and the AI writes it down for you ➞ after that you could click the same Action Button to edit the text the AI wrote down for you with the examples you have given above or Edit manually

Enjoy your Day & Week!

Best regards,
    Jerry

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor
    Options

This would be an excellent addition! +!

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi everyone 👋,

quick update here:
    🚀 Ask Meister AI has now been released to all users who have more than 3 notes. More information is available in the post below 👇

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all 👋,

for more information and a sneak peek please read the following post: