🌟 Sneak peek: AI Writing Aid in Notes

Options
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin

I'm excited to share a closer look at something amazing the Meister team is working on. You might remember seeing our upcoming AI Writing Aid on our roadmap: 

Today, I'm very excited to give you more details about this feature that’s coming soon to notes!

🌟 What is Meister's Generative AI Helper?

It’s your new personal assistant designed to enhance your writing experience. Whether you need help starting from scratch, expanding your thoughts, or just polishing your content, this tool is here to make sure you never face a blank page again.

Key Benefits:

• Speeds up your writing process: Quickly draft any text, reports, and more.
  • Sparks new ideas: Overcome writer’s block with prompts that help you get started.
  • Enhances your writing: Improve clarity, style, and impact to make your writing stand out.

Stay tuned for updates as we get closer to launching this feature. I am genuinely so excited for this, I cannot wait for you to try it!

Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts below!

Best, Cornelia

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Wow, @Cornelia Patscheider,

I'm totally blown away and can't wait to see this implemented 🤩

I love features like that and see plenty of opportunities here.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

I'm looking forward to this feature!

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Brian Friedlander
    Brian Friedlander EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

Great feature! Now we need to 102 Mountain View Lane Port Murray, NJ 07865 it to MindMeister.