Can I reduce the cover image size in MeisterNote?

Options
Stephani Schupbach
Stephani Schupbach EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

I understand I can change the cover image of a note, but can I reduce or eliminate it? When I print to PDF, there is a lot of wasted space. I'd like to reduce the size in the note and in the resulting pdf. Thanks. (Yes, I know I can edit the PDF, but why not fix the problem at the source?)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @StephS and welcome to the community 👋🙂

That's a good point. If you'd like to have a feature implemented in MeisterNote, that offers to change those settings, feel free to submit a feature request 👍️

From my point of view, MindMeister uses the standard document format like it is normally used in Microsoft Word etc. But, your argument is absolutely comprehensible.

I think you know these settings, but I'm showing them here anyway for those, who probably not know them. Pressing STRG/CTRL and P opens these settings, and they offer some further, individual options (except the setting, that you're looking for…unfortunately).

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Stephani Schupbach
    Stephani Schupbach EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

Thanks for the welcome @Joerg Koper, and I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I upvoted a related request for an export option and I believe that would help solve my problem. I also tried a variety of browsers, just in case that gave me more control. (It did not.) Take care, Steph

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Options

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.