Why aren't icons for notes and connections not visible next to topics (black background theme)?

Options
Tomas Krejcar
Tomas Krejcar EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello, I am using blackboard theme and I cannot see icons for notes and connections, that were visible next to topics in previous versions. I have noticed that when I switch to any theme with white background, then the icons are visible.

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,380 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

This has been resolved!

Icons should now be visible also in dark themes.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,380 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Tomas Krejcar,

I'm taking a look at this now!

By connections, do you mean the green connecting lines? These are visible for me in Blackboard theme (shown in image below). Do these green lines not show for you?

Regarding the note icon, I have the same happening. I'll follow it up with devs.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Ah, good news!

The devs are aware that these icons don't show in darker themes and are currently working on a solution.

I will update this thread when I know more/ anything changes.

In the meantime, perhaps you can add colour to the topic shape. This will make the notes icon visible until we release a fix.

Best,

Miša

• Tomas Krejcar
    Tomas Krejcar EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

Hello Miša thanks for the resolution. By connections I meant the similar icons as notes, only instead of paragraph icon, there is a clamp (attachment) icon.

• Miša Hennin
    Options

@Tomas Krejcar Ah, yes - these will be fixed the same as note icons :).