I want to attach a PDF file, so I have to pay a fee (Personal)

Options
Hello, I couldn't find anything when searching for QA, so I would like to ask a question.
Q1. Annual: 700 yen / Half a year: 850 yen per user/month
However, are there any plans such as 1 month or 3 months?

Q2.I mostly use it by myself, but if I have another person attach the documents for the first time, is it okay if I change it to personal for just one person?

Q3. If I share a mind map I created personally (with PDF attachment) with a basic person, can I see the PDF attachment?
thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi 👋, thanks for reaching out!

Q1. At the moment Meister offers plans for 6 months or 12 months. At the moment, there is no plan for 1 month or 3 months available.

Q2. You can upgrade your plan anytime to Personal. You can also collaborate with other people who are on a different plan.

Q3. If you are on a Personal or Business Plan and you attached an PDF, then you will always be able to see the PDF.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

I am happy to hear that these answers were valuable for you.

Yes, if you attach a PDF or image to a mind map and share it with a user with a basic plan, then the basic user can see the attached PDF and view the PDF. Editing a PDF in regard to changing it is not possible for a basic user.

Answers

• Thank you for your early reply.
    That was a very accurate answer, and it helped me a lot.
    Just to confirm, after I upgraded to personal
    Does this mean that even if you attach a PDF or image to a mind map and share it with basic users, the PDF etc. can be viewed?
    In this case, can Basic users edit PDF files, etc.?
    thank you.

The original Japanese text is attached below.

早々の返信ありがとうございました。

凄く的確な回答で、助かりました。

確認ですが、私が、パーソナルにアップグレードしたのち

マインドマップに、PDFや画像添付しそれをベーシックの方に共有しても、PDFなどは、みられるということですね?

この場合、ベーシックの方は、PDFなどの編集はできますか?

よろしくお願いします。

• Thank you for your early reply.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    That was a very accurate answer, and it helped me a lot.
    All problems have been resolved.
    I'm really thankful to you.
    A good day!