How to change my email address?

Koo H
Koo H EN Basic Posts: 4 New Here
edited December 2023 in Ask the Community

I would be happy if someone could please tell me.

When I click on the link in the change confirmation email, it becomes an attached error message, and the email address cannot be changed. How can this issue be resolved?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,610 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Koo H,

I've just referred your request to support. Somebody will be in touch with you shortly via email.

Best,

Miša

• Koo H
    Answer ✓

Misa

It seems like you can resolve it on the following page. I apologize for the inconvenience.

https://support.mindmeister.com/hc/en-us/articles/11297603157650-What-Is-Error-500-?auth_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjo1MTQ2LCJ1c2VyX2lkIjpudWxsLCJ0aWNrZXRfaWQiOjM1ODIxNCwiZGVmbGVjdGlvbl9pZCI6MTU1MjgwMTQyNzYyNDIsImFydGljbGVzIjpbODAzMjA4NjczMjMwNiw4MDMyMjUyMjc0NDUwLDExMjk3NjAzMTU3NjUwXSwidG9rZW4iOm51bGwsImV4cCI6MTcwNDM0Mzc4NX0.YDaFddKL5MSd4RCqgZsoC8I0hLoCYJe68zlWVkU9krA&solved=0

Answers

• Koo H

Thank you very much for referring my request to support. I appreciate your prompt assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I appreciate your help.

• Koo H

Misa

I was able to make the change.

Thank you very much!!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,610 Community Admin

Hi @Koo H,

I'm so pleased the Help Center article helped you 😁.

Best,

Miša

• MAILLOT Jean-Philippe
    MAILLOT Jean-Philippe EN Pro Posts: 3 Beginner

Hello,

I have the same problem. I want to change my email adress but i had this error message when i click on the link. See below. How I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Jean-Philippe

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @MAILLOT Jean-Philippe ,

you can find more information how to change the email address in the Help Center in this guide. I hope this helps.

• MAILLOT Jean-Philippe

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider ,

Thanks for your message, but like a said i know the process for changing the email adress unfortunately when a "click" on the message i receive on my new adress I had un error message from mindmeister. You can see this message in my first message.

Maybe the link is dead.

Please, is there another way to change my email adress?

Thanks,

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin
    edited February 27

Hi @MAILLOT Jean-Philippe ,

if you get a Error 500 message, then you can address this by doing the following steps that are described in this Help Center article. I hope this helps.

• MAILLOT Jean-Philippe

Hi,

I am so tired trying to change my email adress. IMPOSSIBLE. Please @Cornelia Patscheider 🙏Why is so difficult to change a email adress? Could you find a solution for me? 🙏 All the requests a made don't work. This "error 500" is exhausting.

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @MAILLOT Jean-Philippe ,

I'm sorry to hear you're having these troubles. In this case, I would recommend to contact Meister Support directly. You can find all information about the Meister Support and how to contact them here in the Help Center.

Please reach out to them, so you can receive further assistance. To make the process faster, I would also recommend to Enable Support Access: To fix certain issues, you may need to grant Meister's Customer Success team access to your account(s). Once the Customer Success team has support access, they will be able to view and might be able to resolve reported issues directly from your account. Please see here in the Help Center how you can enable this.

I hope this helps and that your issue can be resolved soon going forward!