Is it possible to insert a topic between two existing ones?

Options
Abbie Stancato
Abbie Stancato EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner
edited December 2023 in Ask the Community

I like the software. But I am ready to look elsewhere, I cannot insert edit… Example. If I have a starting topic, I can add a branch, then another. 

However if I want to insert to edit a new idea between the starting topics and next branch it is impossible. I have a large software program to create and cannot freely make changes to insert between any two given points. Am I missing something? The help files show how to make connections and how to add to branches but does not address insert editing at any given point.
Get Outlook for iOS

Best Answer

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Abbie Stancato ,

have you tried dragging the branch to the correct placement? That works for me, and is the easiest way to get the branches were I want them to be.

• Abbie Stancato
    Options

That works if you are adding to a branch. I need to insert edit… Look at my examples below. The Test Topic cannot be inserted. I have start from scratch for these type of edits which is completely counter productive! Is This Possible?

• Abbie Stancato
    Options

Not to be a bother… but does anyone know if my request possible. I need to either license this platform or find another.

• Abbie Stancato
    Options

Thank you so very much. It did not appear as if the method would yield the result… But it works!!!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,387 Community Admin
    Options

i'm so pleased it works! have a great evening:)