How could I contact the billing support?

Options
Sam Liu
Sam Liu EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

hi,

I have tried many contacts, via email, and on Facebook, but still no one from this company is willing to get back to me. Is this a trustworthy software company?

Could any one help me?

Sam

Best Answer

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sam Liu ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're encountering. Rest assured, I've informed the support team at Meister about your situation. They are dedicated to resolving your concerns and will be reaching out to you via email shortly. Your patience and understanding in this matter are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Sam Liu and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I'm afraid, there has something gone wrong. The Meister-Team is usually always helpful and attaches great importance to customer care. Let me try to get the team aboard here 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.