How can you share a mindmap and always force it to have nodes closed?

Options
Rob Galvin
Rob Galvin EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited December 2023 in Ask the Community

When I share my mind map, it seems to start off with everything open. And since I have a few levels deep, it is a bit of a messy start for people.

What I want to do is have all childen in a closed state so that a user can "open" as they go down paths they want to explore instead of having to "close" things they are not interested it.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Rob Galvin 👋🙂

I have written an answer to a similar question some time ago, and I think the hint could be helpful for you if you just apply it the other way round 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Rob Galvin
    Rob Galvin EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

Thank you Joerg!! I am new to the group and loving Mindmeister so far!! Sorry I searched for this question before I posted. I also looked in the Keyboard Shortcuts that comes in the great little helper popup. It would be awesome to highlight there.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited December 2023
    Options

Don't worry, Rob. We're all here to help each other, and I'm glad, my reply was helpful for you. I'm pretty sure, your feedback has been noticed by the Team 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.