Possible Bug - Topic lines missing in presentation mode

Options
Peter Button
Peter Button EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited December 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi - I'm pleased that presentation mode is now available in the new editor in MindMeister.

However, the mindmap topic lines often do not appear when using presentation mode. I only see the topic's text when advancing the presentation with the arrow key, without the connecting lines. Because of this issue, I'm unable to use presentation mode currently.

I'm on a Mac, using Sonama 14.1.2, and I've tried Chrome and Safari with the same result.

Is this a known bug? When might it be fixed?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Peter Button and welcome to the community 👋🙂

This bug is already known and the Dev-Team is working on a solution. I'm pretty sure, they will fix it as soon as possible for us. But it can be, that it has another reason. I have nevertheless informed the team.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Peter Button
    Peter Button EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Thanks @Joerg Koper!

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @Peter Button ,

could you share some screenshots of what it currently looks like? For me, some lines in presentation mode are faded out, but still somewhat visible. What does it look like for you?

Have you tried any of the following to see if there is a fix?

• Clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
    • Try another browser
    • Open your account in incognito/private mode.

• Julian Fleischmann
    Julian Fleischmann DE Business Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I also have the same issue. It is very important for me to have a great presentation next week ;)

Well here are some screenshots. The last one shows the lines, when leaving the presentation mode. (Doesn't mattet which browser I use or using in private mode)

Thank you!

• Julian Fleischmann
    Julian Fleischmann DE Business Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

… one more bug ;)

Sometimes the lines disappear, just using the MindMap. And when I move the viewport, they come back immediately.