[RESOLVED] Unable to save notes

Barbara Barone
Barbara Barone EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited January 3 in Ask the Community

It’s been months since the app from android started malfunctioning, each note I write is not saved! I upgraded to personal plan but I'm starting to think this is not worth my money. The internet I have is very strong, is it a bug?

any help is appretiated

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Just to leave an update here:

Barbara's issue was resolved with the latest update!

• Yannick Boyé
    Yannick Boyé EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Answer ✓

Seems to be fixed with 6.4.4.406, thanks !

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Barbara Barone and welcome to the community 👋🙂

There have been some updates and bug fixes in the last few weeks. Can you please try to re-install the app on your device? That normally helps.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Barbara Barone

Hello, thank you for your help.

I've just done it, it's still malfunctioning... Not only it doesn't allow me to modify any preexisting note, but also doesn't open any new note, comment or attachment: each time I click on "+" and then, for example, "note", the window appears for 1 sec then disappears… From iPad and pc I don't have this problem.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

That's odd. I have tested the App on my device, and it works like a charm 🤔

I'll try to inform the Meister-Team for some further support. Can you please provide them with the following information?

• Kind of device
    • Version of your Android OS
    • Installed MindMeister-Version

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Barbara Barone

- Xiaomi redminote 11 pro

- MIUI 14

Thank you

• Yannick Boyé
    Yannick Boyé EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi,

It happens to me as well, on 2 different devices. Tried to uninstall, reinstall with no luck.

• Brand new Z-Flip5, Android 14, Mindmeister 6.4.3, never installed the app before.
    • OnePlus 9 Pro, Android 13, Mindmeister 6.4.3

Only happens on Android, works from a Windows browser though (Firefox, Edge, …). Hope you can fix it, I use notes a lot in my workflow. Thanks !

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

Hi @Barbara Barone and @Yannick Boyé,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues! I've passed your requests to the support team. Somebody will be in touch with you shortly via email.

Best,

Miša