Convert the mindmaps from AYOA

Options
Manikandan Shanmugam
Manikandan Shanmugam EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Hi Guys,

I am trying to convert my mindmaps from AYOA software to Mindmeister.

But they don't have a option to export as text or any other format supported by mindmeister.

Can anyone share any workaround if any or share if anyone know any solution.

Thanks,

Mani

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Manikandan Shanmugam and welcome to the community 👋🙂

To be honest…I don't know AYOA 🙃

But, as far as I know, the Meister-Team is already checking your question.

My recommendation meanwhile:

You can try to export the mind map in AYOA to another compatible format (maybe MindManager, XMind or Freemind) like described in this MindMeister help file. After that, you should be able to import the mind map into MindMeister.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all! I'm in touch with our internal development team, but in the meantime, I can only second @Joerg Koper 's suggestion. @Manikandan Shanmugam, do you know by chance the Export options for AYOA?

-Andrew

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    edited January 26
    Options

Hey,

So you can export the maps as text with Ayoa. You could then import them as a .txt file.

For example:

1. Export as word
    2. Open it in word
    3. Save it as .txt file
    4. Import

I hope this helps!

Best,

Miša