How can I print a list of all my top level projects?

Options
Mandana Scott-Paton
Mandana Scott-Paton EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here

Hi, I found a way to print each individual project with it's tasks, but I'm also wanting to print a list of all my projects I have as well? Is this possible? I've exhausted all areas trying to find a way. Thank you!

Best Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mandana,

Maybe you could create a custom report of all projects, export and print it?

@Joerg Koper might have a better idea!

Best,

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mandana Scott-Paton and welcome to the community 👋🙂

And thanks @Miša Hennin for mentioning me here 😉

A first quick idea of mine would be, to use the report feature like this:

Choosing:

• All projects
    • Created: All
    • Owner: Yourself

This way you get a list of all projects with all their tasks. Unfortunately, you will get many double entries too, but if you export the table into a program like Excel, you can create a table with corresponding columns and cells and filter the entries again. Not the perfect solution, but worth a try.

Maybe it's a nice idea to write a related feature request to be able to summarise all projects while taking corresponding filter options into account 🤔

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.