[RESOLVED] Sharing a mindmap

Options
Jonan Gerowski
Jonan Gerowski EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited April 2 in Ask the Community

Once I click in the share button the screams stay loading forever and I can't share my mindmaps.

I'm in the paid plan and I've send an support ticket abot ten days and I still not having the answer.

I need help to fix it as fast is possible because I need this for work.

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all,

This is a current bug. Developers are aware.

I will update this thread with any news.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Jonan Gerowski and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I have informed the Meister-Team about your reported issue, and they have talked to the support team. They already have your request on the screen and will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

A first try from my side to help you:

Have you tried to work in a different browser? Maybe in the incognito mode and without any script-blockers or Add-ons? Deleting the cache and re-login do often help too.

I hope, the problem will be solved soon 🤞

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Jonan Gerowski
    Options

Hi Joerg, thanks for the help and the answear.

I've tried this actions that you mentionate and still not working.

Once again, thanks for the support.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

You're most welcome, Jonan.

I'm sorry to read that it didn't work 😕

Let's hope, the team will have good news for you soon 🤞

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

Does anybody else having the same issue that the settings for sharing won't open.

It stays like this forever 😩

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Joerg Koper
    edited February 5
    Options

Hi Oliver 👋🙂

I tested it and it worked normally for me. Have you tried it with another browser?

Best, Jörg

• Oliver Wich
    edited February 5
    Options

Thx! Yes but i am only using Chrome. I also send it to the support. I don't get why the sharing settings is a pop-up and there is no easier way to set this.

Also a bulk Setting is missing.

@Cornelia Patscheider Do you know anything about this? 🤗

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich MyJEM ,

I am sorry to see you have encountered a bug. Have you tried accessing the sharing dialog in a different way?

Option 1: When you see all your maps listed, you can select Share, and then the share dialog should open the pop-up as well.

Option 2: When you see all your maps listed:

1. Hover over the map, so that an unmarked checkbox appears in the image.
    2. Tick the checkbox.
    3. Now you can see at the top of the screen the words 1 item and three dots. Select the three dots.
    4. Select Sharing.

• Oliver Wich
    Options

Thx. But nothing really worked :(
    Did you get my request for a bulk sharing?😎

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich MyJEM ,

feel free to create a feature request for bulk sharing here in the community :)

• Chetna Kaku
    Chetna Kaku EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I am having problems exporting mindmaps. I am meaning to send this for a meeting. Please let me know if there is a bug and when this will be resolved? Thank you.

• Oliver Wich
    Options

Any news about that? I need to share a mindmap for a live-workshop TODAY 😫

• Oliver Wich
    Options

Are you also aware of that situation? → Loom Video

• Cleudson Assis
    Cleudson Assis EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I have the same problems.

The screen keeps loading for hours without showing the options to enter emails to share

I tried different browsers, clear cache, incognito tab and nothing worked.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Cleudson Assis,

Does this happen for all mind maps or only a specific one?

best,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi @Cleudson Assis,

Could you please try enabling this setting?

It might solve the problem!

• Jonan Gerowski
    Options

I'm experiencing issues with sharing my mindmaps. I've tried multiple browsers, cleared the cache, and downloaded the app, but still no success. Additionally, I can't seem to locate any of my mindmaps on the mobile app.

So, I'm encountering two problems:

• Unable to share all my mindmaps across different browsers and devices.
    • Unable to access my mindmaps on the mobile app.

To be honest, I'm very frustrated with MindMeister. Your company promised support for paid members, yet I opened a ticket on February 2nd and have received no updates since then. I appreciate the tips provided here, but it was all normal procedures with any kind of website and I haven't heard anything from my ticket or the support team regarding their investigation.

I hope to receive some news from the company soon and that this issue will be taken more seriously, especially since it seems to be affecting multiple users.

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi Jonan,

I'm so sorry for the continued issue here. I spoke with our support team and I believe somebody has now reached out to you via email.

I've also reached out to our devs and hope to have an update for you asap.

I'm really sorry about this inconvenience and the frustration caused.

Best,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi Jonan, I've just received the info that this bug has been fixed. Can you confirm?

Best,