Issue loading the mind map

Options
Steve Su
Steve Su EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Hi there,

I am having an issue loading the mind map through iFrame or a direct link. The issue displayed in the console are "Could not load App Meta" and "Could not load current user".

But when I try the same link in an incognito window or login to my account, the mind map will located without issue.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thank you,

Steve

Answers

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Steve Su ,

have you tried using the Embed Code? Maybe that would solve the problem :)

Here is a quick guide, where you can find the Embed Code. You have to open the Sharing & Embedding options to access it. I hope this help.

• Steve Su
    Steve Su EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Hi Cornelia

Thank you for the reply, yes, the screenshot I attached uses embed code, so both Embed code and direct link are having the issue.

Thank you,

Steve

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Steve Su ,

I am sorry to hear that this did not solve the issue. I talked to the developers at Meister, and it seems like the cause is a current bug. I will update this thread with any news. Sorry for the inconvenience!