Is it possible to open my board with 1 opened level always?

Options
Olga Kobchenko
Olga Kobchenko EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

I want to open a board and see as first sight only 1 opened level. And after that I want to coordinate my map as I want to do. Right now, my map always opens as the whole map. It makes some difficulties because I want to focus only one theme from my map.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Olga Kobchenko ,

you can find more information on how to expand and collapse topics here in this Help Center article.

My personal favorite to only see one level is to:
    1. Select the main topic.
    2. Select the three dots.
    3. Again, select the three dots.
    4. Select Show detail.
    5. Select One Level.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Olga Kobchenko and welcome to the community 👋🙂

MindMeister normally opens the mind map as it was closed. If that doesn't work for you, you can try the following:

• delete the cache of your browser and re-login to MindMeister
    • try out a different browser
    • try the incognito-mode

It can also be a little workaround to prepare the mind map, like you want to see it, and then to copy the link of the mind map. If you use the link, the mind map will open in the state it was in when you copied the link.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.