embed on website with full interactibility

Options
Bengüsu Özcan
Bengüsu Özcan EN Free Trial Posts: 2 New Here

We have a Wordpress site that we'd like to embed xmind maps to. Can we embed Xmind Maps on Wordpress websites? Will all the interactive features work on the Wordpress website? We're not looking for giving a link from the website to Xmind, but rather the map being hosted on our website and users being able to play with it (being able to collapse nodes, open and close notes, change resolution…)

Answers

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Bengüsu Özcan ,

thanks for your question. Just to clarify, are you trying to embed a mind map from Xmind or a mind map from the app MindMeister?

If you are trying to embed a mind map from Xmind then I would recommend asking the question in the Xmind community.

• Bengüsu Özcan
    Bengüsu Özcan EN Free Trial Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Sorry, I looked through so many tools today, must have confused. Trying to embed a mind map from from the app MindMeister to a Wordpress site.

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

ah, okay, no worries. If you want to embed a MindMeister mind map, you can find more a more detailed guide here in the Help Center. I have never tried embedding it on WordPress, so I am not sure if it is possible.