Can i export text with images? PDF ?

Options
Mourad Fx
Mourad Fx EN Pro Posts: 7 Beginner

Hi! Can i export text with images?
Like PDF or something

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Mourad Fx and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You normally have the option, to print projects or tasks via the print feature. There you have the option to print as PDF.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Mourad Fx
    Options

Hi @Joerg Koper !
    Thank you for your response.

Yes, i know about printing to pdf BUT… It doesn't include images.

I want to export out all my notes. Now i don't know how to do it.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Sorry Mourad, now I got what you mean 😅

You are right. It is indeed not possible to print/export images within a task. You have to download and to print them separately. If you need to work with notes and include images, I recommand using MeisterNote in combination with MeisterTask.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Mourad Fx
    Options

No problem, Joerg! Big thanks for helping me.
    I tried to somehow turn MeisterNote ON and failed miserably.

What is the algorithm of starting using MeisterNote if you already have Meistertask?

• Mourad Fx
    Options

Thanx, Joerg!
    But how exactly do i install and turn MeisterNote ON ?
    I failed to do it following your link.
    I already have MeisterTask (basic plan )
    Now i need to somhow include Meisternote in.

• Joerg Koper
    Options

When you enter MeisterTask via Browser, you see the documents icon in the lower part of the left sidebar:

When you click on it, MeisterTask will open MeisterNote. Does that work for you?

Best, Jörg

• Mourad Fx
    Options

Yes, Joerg! Ty now i see it.
    But i still fail to convert my meistertask to meisternote. So i can print pdf with images.

It's either i am dumb af or you guys love to overcomplicate your software.

• Bart Verheecke
    Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor
    Options

you can’t turn tasks into notes. You’ll have to add everything manually to notes and then print them.

• Mourad Fx
    edited February 27
    Options

So there is no way to IMPORT my tasks to MeisterNote so i could print it?

Manually? What do you mean? Copy lists, texts and images from every task ?

It's the last option. And i don't need meisternote for that.

I can use any word like app.

• Bart Verheecke
    Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor
    Options

As far as I know, there is no way to get images out of MeisterTask, besides downloading them.

MeisterTask and MeisterNote are still pretty much independent from each other : you can refer to tasks in notes and vice-versa. But that's about it. There's no way to import/export data yet.

• Mourad Fx
    Options
  • Joerg Koper
    Options

Hey Mourad,

I understand what you mean, and I recommend writing a feature request. Please let us know here when you do, so we can support you with our votes 👍️

Best, Jörg