Network Error when trying to export

Options
Vaishal Mehta
Vaishal Mehta EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 26 in Ask the Community

Hi MindMesiter Team,

I have paid my subcriptions. I have my maps which i need to download and it keeps giving me Network Error in any device i try to download my maps.

There is no support which is helping, Can you please help

Comments

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Vaishal Mehta ,

I would recommend trying these things:

• Restart your computer, then try using MindMeister again.
    • Check your internet connection. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, open a different website to check that you are connected to the internet, or use an online speed test to check your internet connection.
    • Check whether performance issues only occur on certain networks (e.g. on your office or home network). Contact your system administrator or network provider if issues only occur on one network.
    • If you are using MindMeister in your browser, try a different browser (or use it in Incognito Mode, Private Browsing, or similar). If it works better in the new browser, clear the cache and cookies on the original browser, then try again.

If you need further help, please see further help explained here in the Help Center.