[RESOLVED] Screen Rendering Issues when right clicking Show Detail and changing level

Options
Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett EN Basic Posts: 5 New Here
edited April 3 in Ask the Community

Hi all, any one else experiencing the same i.e. Screen Rendering Issues when right clicking Show Detail and going From Level 2 to Level 1.

I use the associated shortcut (i.e. alt + 1) to this extensively so its a bit of a problemo !

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all,

The fix for this has just been released!!

Sorry for the time this took.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hey Jason,

This looks strange! Thanks for the screenshot.

Could you please try standard troubleshooting:

• Delete cookies + cache
    • Make sure browser + device is up to date
    • Log out and log back in

Please let me know if the issue persists. Does it occur on all maps or just one?

Best,

• yuta fujimaki
    yuta fujimaki EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I have the same problem, please let me know how to fix this problem. I have tried the following, but it did not solve the problem.

• Delete cookies + cache
    • Make sure browser + device is up to date
    • Log out and log back in

• Jason Bennett
    Options

Miša Hennin
    , I have tried that and with different browsers and the problem remains !

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hey Yuta and Jason,

Thanks for the info. I can confirm this is a current bug, and we can reproduce it on our end.

I've opened a task with our devs and will update this thread when I find out more.

Best,

• Jason Bennett
    Options

Hi Miša Hennin, any idea when this will get into the devs workstream as its causing me some inefficiencies in my workflow ?

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi Jason,

I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

In the meantime, collapsing topics manually should work (although I know it is less efficient).

Best,

• Oliver Schneider
    Oliver Schneider EN Basic Posts: 11 Beginner
    Options

I have the same bug… And it is making me crazy for some weeks now :-(

Yet another regression of the software. It is not the first time.

• Jason Bennett
    Options

Yes, a rather obvious miss IMO from the QA team ! and seemingly not considered important enough to get an eta for resolution - I'll give it a couple of weeks and then go back to using Miro instead..

• Miša Hennin
    Options

I'll try to get an update from devs asap - I'm sorry for the delay here.

Please try collapsing topics manually in the meantime.

• Jason Bennett
    Options

Thank you, I'd hope that getting an update from the devs is pretty straight forward and that they'd want to fix this - especially given this is a pretty obvious regression miss!

Of course, I am aware that I can do this manually but I have many many topics within topics and so that workaround is not helpful for my use case.

• Oliver Schneider
    Oliver Schneider EN Basic Posts: 11 Beginner
    Options

Yes, same for me, doing it manually makes it very hard to use, particularly during meetings when it needs to go fast.