[RESOLVED] Error when trying to restore previous versions

Options
Raíssa Fernandes
Raíssa Fernandes EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
edited April 9 in Ask the Community
A very important part of my mind map disappeared and I'm trying to search previous versions for it, after duplicating the map.
However, every time I go down to older versions, it gives an error that refreshes the page and prevents me from continuing.
Do you know how I can resolve this?
Thank you very much!

A very important part of my mind map disappeared and I'm trying to search previous versions for it, after duplicating the map.

However, every time I go down to older versions, it gives an error that refreshes the page and prevents me from continuing.

Do you know how I can resolve this?

Thank you very much

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi!

Is it possible that there are no previous versions as you duplicated the map and are not searching the previous versions of the original?

Best,

• Raíssa Fernandes
    Options

Hi!

Thanks for the answer!

No… I just duplicated it so as not to lose the information, but I'm looking in the original mind map.

However, it always gives an error when I load older versions...

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hey!

Thanks for the info. I spoke with the devs and found out this is a current bug we have.

Please can you tell me the name of the problematic map and which version you are trying to restore.

Best,

• Raíssa Fernandes
    Options

Thank you for the feedback!

The name of the problematic map is: Cognição social e personalidade (tentar resgatar versão).

And I really need to restore the version of february, 10th.

Thanks!

• Miša Hennin
    Options

@Raíssa Fernandes

Great, thanks so much for the info. Could you please give support access to your account so we can investigate?

Best,

• Raíssa Fernandes
    Options

Hi, @Miša Hennin !

Of course.

I just did it.

Thanks!

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hey! The devs just told me they've successfully restored the version you wanted. Please can you confirm this?

Best,