Meistertask: Length/Duration of a task

Options
Jens Krautscheid
Jens Krautscheid DE Pro Posts: 4 Beginner

Hi,

I want to automate all boring tasks. Tools like Motion-App or Reclaim.ai help organising the day. I would like to fill the calendar of Reclaim/Motion with the tasks from my agenda. This works usually with Zapier or make.com.

Problem: Even in MeisterTask Business I can only determine a start-DATE and an Enddate. What I can't find is a duration.

Task X is Due 31. Feb 2033 and takes 180 Minutes…

Is there a way to set a given duration for a task?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,392 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Jens Krautscheid and welcome to the community 👋🙂

MeisterTask is calculating the duration of a task from your input. So, that's why you unfortunately don't have a field, where you can make manual settings for a duration. I like your idea, and I am testing out the mighty features of "Make" too.

You may like to write a related feature request for a manual setting or for an easy handleable integration (Power-Up) of "Make" into the Meister software 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.