Is there a possibility to add a custom field to a report?

Options
Ildiko Samu-Pühringer
Ildiko Samu-Pühringer DE Business Posts: 3 Beginner
edited April 30 in Ask the Community

Hello Community,

I am new here 🙋‍♀️

Is there a possibility to add a custom field to a report?

many thanks for your inputs!

Kind regards,

Ildikó

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Ildiko Samu-Pühringer and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can find all the information about reports, including options for customization, in the corresponding help files. Does that help? If not, please describe a bit more, what you would like to do with a custom field.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Ildiko Samu-Pühringer
    Ildiko Samu-Pühringer DE Business Posts: 3 Beginner
    Options

Hi @Joerg Koper and many thanks for your reply 👋

I didn't find an answer to my question in the report section.

We've added a new field in a project called [Aufwand] and would like to add it as a column in the results list in a report (see attached screenshots)

How ist this possible?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ildikó

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Ildikó,

the approach of your idea is generally great and could certainly be interesting for other scenarios. However, something like this is not possible at the moment.

To track the time spent on a task (Aufwand) and to display it accordingly in reports, you need to use the time tracking feature. This feature is normally the best and fastest way to create related reports.

If you'd like to see a feature implemented in MeisterTask, that enables you to include values from custom fields, I'd highly recommend writing a feature request (there is also a German version available). As I said, a great idea from my point of view.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.