Maps not saving

Douzils Getonamie
Douzils Getonamie EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited June 17 in Ask the Community

I've been using mindmeister for a few months now and it's been 3 times that my backup has not been taken into account after entire evenings of disappointed work.
Is there a way to resolve this problem?

Tagged:

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 925 Community Admin

Hi @Douzils Getonamie,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been experiencing with the backup process on MindMeister.

To address and resolve the backup issue, please try the following steps:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: A stable connection is crucial for automatic backups. Please verify your internet stability, especially when you’re working for extended periods.
    2. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache can resolve issues with web-based applications not functioning correctly.
    3. Update Browser and MindMeister: Ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser or, if you work on a mobile app, the MindMeister app is updated to its latest version.

• Joice Grellmann
    Joice Grellmann EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    My work isn't being saved, I'm very upset... I've already done everything mentioned in the post and it doesn't help... disappointed