I will give up on mindmeister if no one responds.

Hayla Rodrigues
Hayla Rodrigues EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

Really, i commented on this community twice and nobody answered. I pay for the pro plan and i simply can not share my map with my clients. It just never stops loading. Never….

I use this software as a tool for my business, and one simple thing is not even possible.

Besides, there is no one i can talk about, no support, they don't accept @GMAIL.COM to send a message, like…. really?

Honestly, it feels frustrating. this is my last attempt to use this software.

Tagged:

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Hayla Rodrigues ,

I’m really sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re experiencing, and I appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns. It’s important to us that our Pro Plan users receive the support and functionality they expect, and it sounds like this hasn’t been the case for you.

To address the map loading issue, could you please try the following steps to see if they resolve the problem?

1. Restart your computer, then try using MindMeister again.
    2. Check your internet connection. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, open a different website to check that you are connected to the internet, or use an online speed test to check your internet connection.
    3. Check whether performance issues only occur on certain networks (e.g. on your office or home network). Contact your system administrator or network provider if issues only occur on one network.
    4. If you are using MindMeister in your browser, try a different browser (or use MindMeister in Incognito Mode, Private Browsing, or similar). If MindMeister works better in the new browser, clear the cache and cookies on the original browser, then try again.

Regarding the support issue, please ensure you’re logged into the correct account associated with your Pro Plan. You can see more detailed information what type of support plan is available here in the Help Center.

If these steps don’t resolve your issue, please don’t hesitate to contact support as outlined in our Help Center here.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

• Hayla Rodrigues

Hi Cornelia, thanks for the answer. But none of these options worked.

It just keeps loading forever… and I don't have and email without @GMAIL.COM to call the support. What else can I do before going to another software and stop paying the pro plan?

• This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Hayla Rodrigues ,

I am sorry to hear, that you can still not share your mind map. Were you able to find the link to contact Support in the Help Center? If not, here is the link.

• Unknown
    edited June 17
    This content has been removed.
  • Hayla Rodrigues

Hello Cornelia!
    Thank you so much for the support link. The only one i found was a different that only allowed e-mails without "gmail.com" on, which is something i dont have. I already sent a message to this support link you gave me, thank you!!