How to upgrade my plan with change?

Serge Aspen
Serge Aspen EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hello everyone!

I would like to Upgrade my plan (Now it's "Personal") to "Pro". How do I do this and get the price difference?

When I try to upgrade my plan I see a discount of $37.69, but it's not on my bill.

Has anyone had this problem?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,555 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hey Serge,

I'm sorry. This seems to be a bug we've not encountered before! Please pay the amount stated and we will refund you the difference.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

Answers

• Serge Aspen
    Serge Aspen EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I have some questions:
    1. If I pay for the Pro plan for 6 months, will you refund the difference? And until what date will my plan be valid?
    2. Is the data in my projects personal, private and secure? Can your employees copy my data?
    3. If I upgrade my plan to Pro now, until what date will it be valid?

• Miša Hennin
    1. If you'd like to upgrade and the payment is not acknowledging your current plan, we will pay the difference
    2. All data is secure yes. We can't see your data unless you enable access.
    3. If you upgrade your plan now it will be valid until 6 or 12 months have passed depending on which upgrade you choose.

Best,

• K H
    K H EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited July 24

@Miša Hennin Hi, I have same bug. When will you fix the bug ?

• K H
    K H EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited July 24

• Miša Hennin

Hi,

I have let the devs know that you are also experiencing this bug. I also passed your request to support so they can assist your upgrade and refund you the difference.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience here.

Best,

• Luciana Rabelo Novato Ferreira
    Luciana Rabelo Novato Ferreira EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

Same here, I bought the Personal version two days ago for USD 42. I received a 20% discount to update for the PRO version (USD 72). Using the link that I received, the 20% discount is applyed to the amount of PRO version (USD 72 - USD 14.40 = USD 57.60), it recognizes that I have already payed the Personal version (USD 42), but it still requests a payment of USD 57.60 and not the correct value (USD 72 - USD 14.40 - USD 42 = USD 15.60). When this will be corrected? Considering that the last messages where in July, it seems that this issue wasn't solved.

• Miša Hennin

Hi Luciana,

I've just passed your request to support. Somebody will assist you shortly.

Best,

Miša