MeisterTask projects don't show up in MindMeister

One Awakening
One Awakening EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner

I have 2 projects created in MeisterTask. I am trying to make one of the topics in a MindMeister mindmap a task but when I try to do that it just offers me to go create projects in MindMeister. Why don't my created projects show up there as an option?

Screenshot from MindMeister:

Screenshot from MeisterTask:

I am logged in with the same account in both applications.

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 925 Community Admin

Hi @One Awakening ,

have you tried clicking on "Create a new project in MeisterTask"? I wonder if there is a login screen next.

• One Awakening

There is no login screen. I am just able to create a new project.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 925 Community Admin

That is really weird. It should actually depict the 3 projects that you already have. I would recommend trying to log out and login again. Maybe try and use another browser, and try the incognito mode in the browser.

• One Awakening

I tried different browsers and computers, nothing changes. This seems to be an issue on an account level or a bug in the application. I can't find a way to open a ticket for it or access any support, how do I do that?

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @One Awakening , you can find all information about how to contact the support team at Meister here in the Help Center. I hope this helps.

• One Awakening

I opened a ticket there but there has been no answer for more than 3 weeks now. Is there another way to contact anybody at MindMeister for this?

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @One Awakening , I apologize for the delay. We're currently receiving an increased amount of service requests. I can assure you, that given your subscription, you have already chosen the ideal way to contact the support team. A support representative will reach out to you about your query.