Plans to Integrate AI into Meister Tools?

Humberto Teles
Humberto Teles EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited August 22 in Ask the Community

Dear Meister Community Members,

I would like to know if there are any plans to integrate artificial intelligence (AI) into Meister's tools, particularly MindMeister. I have noticed that many competing tools are starting to combine mind mapping with AI to enhance the creation of educational content, including image search and official references.

While these tools do not yet have the same elegance and robust structure as MindMeister, they are advancing rapidly in this direction. I believe integrating AI could significantly enhance our tools, maintaining our leadership position in the market.

Are there any projects underway to explore this possibility? What do community members think about integrating AI into MindMeister?

I appreciate your comments and opinions.

Sincerely,

Teles, Humberto

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,453 Community Leader

Hi @Humberto Teles 👋🙂

Meister is currently implementing AI into MeisterNote, and I am pretty sure, that there will come more similar integrations in the near future. In my opinion, the biggest challenge in implementing such AI tools lies in GDPR-compliant realisation. I am very interested in the Meister team's views on this. 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.