What's your support experience been like?

Krishna Lou
Krishna Lou EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I sent in a ticket about 12 days ago but I have yet to hear back from the team. I wonder if there are other ways to escalate?

But also, curious to know, what's your support experience been like?

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Krishna Lou , thanks for submitting your issue. I apologize for the delay. We're currently receiving an increased amount of service requests. I want to assure you that a team member from the support team will reach out to about your query.

Please note that we are offering different support experiences with each subscription plan. More information is available here.

In the meantime, if you want to share your issue here in the community, I could also try to see if I can help in any way.

• Krishna Lou
    Krishna Lou EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

@Cornelia Patscheider It's been almost a month and still no response. Can we even call this proper customer service? How do I escalate my ticket?

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Krishna Lou ,

I just took a look at your ticket, and it seems like you were contacted two weeks ago by a support representative and informed about the next steps. I am sorry for the wait, we are currently receiving an increased amount of service request.

I want to assure you that a member from the support team will reach out to you when the next steps have been taken.