Link map to Ai?

Stacey Kamp
Stacey Kamp EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I am a PhD student and have found Mind Meister very useful in mapping out research ideas. I am wondering if there is a way to link this to an Ai tool that could organize the information into an outline? I am having difficulty in converting all the information on a map into a funnel for a paper. There must be some type of tool that serves as a bridge between a map and a well organized paper.

Tagged:

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

@Joerg Koper Have you experimented with ChatGPT and MindMeister?

I'm sure it's possible to copy paste MindMeister topics into ChatGPT along with a request..

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader
    edited October 2

Hi @Stacey Kamp and welcome to the community 👋🙂

…and hi Miša 🤗

It is definitely possible to use an AI tool like ChatGPT for transforming information into outline, that can be used to create a mind map in MindMeister. I have prompted a corresponding Custom GPT some time ago for my agency, and it works very nicely 😉

Here is an example of a quick workflow

All you have to do is, to ask ChatGPT to sort the information the way you want and to give out the results as an outline, formatted in Markdown in a code window. On the image below, you see the answer of a standard ChatGPT conversation.

I copied the code, selected outline mode in MindMeister and inserted it. On the image below, you see the result. This workflow took me two minutes 😉

Have fun trying it out 😉

Best, Jörg

*please always remember the GDPR when you use data from other people or companies in a tool that can be accessed by third parties and whose server location does not match. 😎

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.